A malpractice claim can be personally devastating and harmful to your reputation as a physician. Our goal is to minimize the impact of a claim and provide ethical legal defense. We consider all cases seriously, and if our insured receives notice of a claim, or potential claim, we take action to ensure they are treated fairly. We listen and provide experienced counsel, bringing clarity and integrity to the claims process. Our five regional teams understand national medical malpractice claim trends and can apply that knowledge to your defense at state and local levels as needed.
Strength You Can Count On
You will experience greater control and ease of doing business with our extensive cache of tools. Consider how ProAssurance can help you achieve your insurance and business goals with our flexible insurance solutions.
Depending on the size of your risk, ProAssurance offers:
- Traditional approaches, including first-dollar coverage, deductible options, and excess and surplus lines coverage
- Alternative risk programs, such as a turnkey captive solution, complex risk valuation solutions, and a loss portfolio transfer program
- Risk financing programs for potential rewards, retrospective rating programs, fronting for self-insured retention programs, or loss sensitive programs
- Risk Purchasing Group programs, such as the Ob-Gyn Risk Alliance® and Certitude®
- Adaptive solutions for agents and brokers representing large healthcare organization clients
Risk Management Resources
ProAssurance provides valuable risk management resources, superior service, and added benefits such as cybersecurity coverages. You can access timely risk reduction strategies for emerging trends like telemedicine and timeless topics in our “2 Minutes: What’s the Risk?” video series.
We make it easy for you to access information about your policy with added flexibility, ease, and control.