Since 1997, Eastern Alliance has been committed to serving the specialty workers’ compensation insurance needs of diverse companies and organizations. It is our mission to deliver a highly personalized, best-in-class experience to our agents and their clients.
Through this commitment, Eastern has redefined the approach of workers’ compensation to workers’ recovery. This is made possible through our long-term partnerships, commitment to workplace safety, and dedication to returning injured workers to wellness and the dignity of work.
Innovation that works for you
Whether you’re a small family-owned business or a larger corporation, Eastern offers a comprehensive choice of products and services designed to help protect you and your employees, as well as make your life easier. It includes our individualized unite® plan for small businesses, customized products for middle and large businesses, and our alternative insurance solution, Inova®.
Plus, with our innovative offerings, such as our N3L3® risk management philosophy and ecovery® holistic approach to workers’ recovery, you’ll be on the right path to preventing and managing losses, increasing employee productivity, and reducing your claim costs.
You—above all else
When you choose Eastern, you get more than an innovative leader in workers’ compensation. You will experience the “Eastern Way”—a service mantra that places your individual needs, wellness, and best outcomes above all else.
Partnering with Eastern starts with a simple conversation. Contact us today and find out how our innovative workers’ compensation products and services can deliver fresh outcomes and better outcomes for your organization.
Your Captive Solution: Inova
As healthcare evolves, so do the challenges that come with treating patients effectively and safely—and protecting your healthcare professionals or large entity with coverage that’s right for your unique situation. Consider Inova to form a healthcare professional liability insurance program with a single-source alternative for complex, dynamic, and expensive risks.
Inova provides a smart alternative to traditional insurance for large entities, agencies, or associations. As an established Segregated Portfolio Company (SPC), Inova offers a naturally secure, stable insurance environment.
You may be eligible for the Inova program if you are a large corporation that meets the following criteria:
- Your company premiums exceed $1 million and you have an excellent claims history.
- You seek an alternative insurance solution for complex healthcare professional liability and/or workers’ compensation risks.
- You want greater program control and are willing to share some risk.
Inova’s alternative insurance solution—commonly referred to as captives, or “protected cells”—is part of an SPC structure. Assets and liabilities reside securely within your own cell, providing you with better control over insurance costs and outcomes.
Inova’s turnkey approach makes it easy to create, participate in, and benefit from your own program:
- Fully bundled offering: Inova is vertically integrated, providing experts in program formation, risk management, and claims administration with specialty carriers.
- Strategic partnerships: Inova has structured, solid partnerships with globally respected Lloyd’s of London reinsurance partners, as well as highly respected financial, investment, and audit firms.
- Alternative insurance expertise: Inova’s Eastern Re was the first SPC to be authorized by the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority. It also was the first SPC to be assigned a financial strength rating by AM Best.
You can be confident knowing that Inova’s SPC structure can protect your business from the fluctuations of traditional insurance pricing cycles—providing you with greater peace of mind.
No one knows your small business better than you do, but Eastern Alliance will come in at a close second. We understand the unique challenges you face, which is why we offer unite—workers’ compensation created especially for businesses like yours.